Thursday 30 July 2009

how embarrasing

Work parties - gotta love em'.

A few days ago I was fortuanate enough to mark my last day in London with a boat party down the Thames with my fellow work colleagues and the client of the project. With the food being laden on and an open bar available, it was set to be a great evening of banter and awkward non-work work related chat, while soaking in the sights and sounds on London from the viewpoint of the river.

The boat itself was a beast and had a massive rear deck for people to stand out on and enjoy the atmosphere, which was great until an unfortunate_occurrence was bestowed upon me as I returned to the inner section of the vessel to get a drink.

In my haste to get inside, I had failed to see a tiny 2" tall ridge that separates the inside and outside of the boat (and presumably lets the windows slide shut) leading me to trip and fall forward flat on my face.

In front of everyone

100 people

:' {

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home