Wednesday 29 July 2009

My Bonzai Tree

Here’s a quick story

I bought a bonzai tree, and named it Tuzba (I like the name.) Anyway, I was looking after it reasonably well, then I got moody for a few days and I didn’t water it in time. I tried to keep it going and it was just going brown and crap.

However, the root was beginning to sprout a bit, so whilst I was away (I travel with my tree, it’s no wonder it died) I dug it all out and cut out the seedling. I did it pretty well to be fair, kept lots of little roots and this tiny little green thing that was growing.

So I replanted that, and I’ve been watering it and it’s been growing fine and today I think I’ve worked out that I’m actually growing a blade of grass from a wild grass seed that came in through the window.

RIP Tuzba.

1 Comments:

At 30 July 2009 at 12:03 , Blogger Timmargh said...

'twas a good tree.

Tree bien.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home